Call for Submissions
Abstracts will be reviewed by the Abstract Review Board (ARB) of the conference
- Food Chemistry
- Food Drug Analysis
- Food Additives
- Food Nutrition and Health
- Food Bio-Actives
- Food Processing Preservation
- Food Packaging
- Food Laws Safety
- Food Nanotechnology
- Diet in Obesity and Underweight
- Food Components, Additives and Ingredients
- Food Industry and Health Hazards
- Food and Mental Health
- Environmental Impact on Food Production Consumption
- Authenticity and Integrity of Food
- Junk Food and Diabetes
- Food Nutrition
- Food Microbiology
- Agriculture and Resource Economics
- Artificial Intelligence for Food
- Analytical Food Chemistry
- Chemical reactions in foods
- Food Structure and Food Quality
- Data analysis in Food Science
- New and rapid methods for food chemistry
- Food chemistry: Fate in foods and humans
- Acrylamide In food
Poirier has been employed at MTSU since 2005. She received her B.S. and M.S. degrees in Family and Consumer Sciences from Florida State University and University of Arizona. Her Ph.D. was received in 1998 from Florida International University in Miami, Florida in Adult Education/Human Resources Development focusing on health-related quality of life within a large urban population. Prior to coming to MTSU, Dr. Poirier taught three years at Zayed University in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Additionally, she has worked at the University of Florida Cooperative Extension Service, Florida International University, Florida Atlantic University, University of Arizona Cooperative Extension Service, and the Provincial Government of Alberta, Canada. Dr. Poirier has more than 15 years of international teaching experience working in culturally diverse environments.
- Her strengths include creating innovative educational programs with a focus on food and culture, identifying appropriate nutrition outreach efforts to solve community problems, and empowering students for successful careers.
Ahmed Hegazi is currently a Professor of Microbiology and Immunology in the National Research Center, Egypt. Prof. Hegazi received his master’s degree in 1979, and his PhD in 1981. Hegazi's research work has been focused lately on bee products and their therapeutic effects. Dr. Hegazi awards; First Class Decoration of Excellence, Egypt, 1995, The Senior Scientist Prize of National Research Center, Cairo, Egypt, 1996, The National Scientific Prize In Biological Sciences, Egypt, 1990, The Scientific Prize of The National Research Center, Cairo, Egypt, 1989, The Second Best Research Paper Award, International Congress of Propolis, Bones Aires, Argentina, 2000, Main Speaker Award,10 th Academic Conference, PRA and NAS (Nippon Apitherapy Soc.) Japan, 2006, 2 Bronze medals from The International Innovation Fair of the Middle East, Kuwait, 2007 Awarded of Ghazi Wad Allah Salon Prize, 2008. Awarded the Merit Aware of Medical Sciences, The National Research Center, 2016. Dr. Hegazi contributed Chairman of the National Committee for Microbiological Sciences (NCMS) in Egypt, Academy of Science and Technology, Egypt, from 2018. Hegazi organized and contributed to national and international research projects since 1977 and up till now; he has been the principal investigator on multiple research projects within the National Research Center. He Conducted training courses on Clinical Microbiology, National Research Center in 1979. He has 249 articles in national and international scientific journals. Editor in 48 journals, Referee in the 98 International Journals, Organizer of 196 International Symposium and conferences, 9 books in English language and 13 books in Arabic language. He has patent No. 28335at 11/12/2017. and registers for other 7
- Prof. Hegazi's research work has been focused lately on bee products and their therapeutic effects.
Glenise Bierhalz Voss,Portuguese Catholic University,Portugal
It was a good experience and there were many presentations from different countries. It have met my expectation.
LINDA OULD SAADI,University de Bejaia,Algeria
It Was a very enriching experience with à very interesting themes a learned à lot. I enjoyed the content of the webinar my online regret is not having presented well.