Sharing your research with colleagues in your field has many advantages such as
- Practicing mock interview
- Receiving feedback from other researchers in your field
- Opportunities to publish in a journal after the conference
- Opportunity to travel
- Authors of all accepted abstracts who have registered at the Lexis Conference are encouraged to submit full papers for publication in the Conference proceedings. The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISBN Number. Full Paper Submissions for conference proceedings will be subjected to a double-blind review process and will be published electronically with a DOI number.
- Benefits of publication in the Conference Proceeding:
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISBN in a soft form.
Paper publication opportunity in peer-reviewed indexed journals
- The Organizing Committee of the Lexis Conference is working with internationally – indexed journals from well-known publishers including SCOPUS, Web of Science, DOAJ, and many more. Conference participants will be assisted and guided to get their papers published in the Regular Issue or Special Issues of these journals.
- Important Note: The decision of whether or not any of the papers can be included in the journal publication remains at the full discretion of the journal editors and is subject to the results of the double-blind peer review and the satisfactory completion of any revisions required.
For Abstract Submission & Deadlines Queries Kindly Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Avail the Opportunity!!
Toll Free : +32 (800) 753-58
+44 (203) 966-4288
Avenue Roger Vandendriessche 18,
1150 Brussels, Belgium
Toll Free +32 (800) 709-48
© 2023 LexisMeetings, All Rights Reserved.