Call for Submissions
Abstracts will be reviewed by the Abstract Review Board (ARB) of the conference
- NEURO SCIENCE AND STROKE
- STROKE AND SUMMARY
- TYPES OF STROKES
- MINI-STROKES TRANSIENT ischaemic ATTACKS, OR TIA
- RECURRENT STROKES
- SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF NEURO STROKES
- STROKE RISK FACTORS IN WOMEN
- SEVERAL STROKE RISK FECTORS ARE SECRATION AND DISTINCTIVE TO WOMEN
- OTHER STROKE FECTORS TENDS TO BE ADDITION COMMON IN WOMEN
- TREATMENT FOR STROKE PATIENTS
- TPA FOR CEREBROVASCULAR ACCIDENT VICTIMS
- BENEFITS OF TPA INCLUDE
- HEMORRHAGIC STROKE TREATMENT
- INVESTIGATIONAL THERAPIES
- REDUCE STROKE RISK FACTORS
- STROKE PREVENTION: REDUCE STROKE RISK
- STROKE EMERGENCY RAPID RESPONSE
- ACTIVATING RAPID RESPONSE
- ADVANTAGES TO RAPID STROKE RESPONSE
- SOCIAL NEUROSCIENCE
- METHODS TO ANALISE THE RAPID STROKE
- THE ROLE OF NEUROSCIENCE IN PSYCHOLOGY
- HOW DOES NEUROSCIENCE HELP PSYCHOLOGY
- NEUROSCIENCE AND PSYCHOLOGY: A HAPPY COUPLE
- BRANCHES OF NEUROSCIENCE
Dr. Uqbah Iqbal is a world-renowned Scholar, Researcher, Speaker, Author, Conference Coordinator, Journal Editor and Reviewer. Winning Second Place in Malaysian Historical Essay Writing Competition 2013, he was the recipient of Research University Fellowship Scheme, MyBrain 15 (MyPhD) Postgraduate Scholarship Programme, Graduate on Time Award, Outstanding Student Award, the Youngest Ph.D. in History Holder and the only Malaysian achieved a Ph.D. in History in conjunction with the 43rd Convocation of the National University of Malaysia. He’s authoring 71 books/ebooks and his 329 articles appeared in international and national journals. He’s joining the editorial board for 154 journals and organizing 249 conferences. In the process, he became an Executive Editor, Chief Editor, Associate Editor, Guest Editor, International Advisor, Conference Speaker, Conference Organizer, Regional Agent and Review Committee. He’s also a reviewer for 244 journals and 8 book publishing companies/book websites. Until now, he has rated 1,399 submissions for WEBook and reviewed 1,475 manuscripts and articles for journals and conferences. Through his involvement as a reviewer with the Nonfiction Authors Association, 29 of his reviewed books received Gold, Silver and Bronze Awards. Through his involvement in the academic world from 2016 - present, various organizations recognize his talent, such as a Valuable Author, Editor and Reviewer under Management Journals Category, has 6 Special Issues, one of the brilliant and most gifted minds of this century, World Champion candidate in Social Science & Humanities, recipient of Dr.h.c. of Humanity, Honorary Degree of Achievement in the Field of Economicals, Candidate for Interview of World’s 500 Most Influential People on Earth in 2018, Best Researcher Award 2019 & 2020, Best Scholar Award 2020, Lifetime Achievement Award 2019 & 2020, nominated for Royalty Award & Honorary Doctorate. Currently, he is the leading member of London Journals Press, Lifetime Member of Science Range Publications, GRIN Ambassador at Grin Publishing, Advisor at Institute of Innovative Research, Authority Member at Nonfiction Authors Association and there are around 190 book companies in the world that selling his books/ebooks.
- , Arts and Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities and Social Sciences, History Research and Pratidhwani the Echo
Dario Furnari is Ph.d. in Applied Biomedical Sciences in the neuroscience and traumatology and neuropharmacology sector
- neuroscience, deep skills, recognition memory; spatial memory, physical activity, psychomotor skills, LagreeFitness, mental health, rehabilitatio, cognitive exercise, massage, exercise physiology, neurophysiology, psychology, psychophysiology
Master degree in Psychology with a dissertation on cerebral plasticity following brain lesion in the olivo-cerebellar system in the rat, under the supervision of Ferdinando Rossi and Piergiorgio Strata.
Phd in Cognitive Science, under the Supervisoin of Edoardo Bisiach, with a dissertation on the relationship between visual exctinction and visual neglect.
Post doc (sponsored by University of Torino and Fyssen Foundation) at the Institut des Sciences Cognitives Marc Jeannerod (CNRS, Bron (Lyon), under the tutorship of Jean-Rene Duhamel and Angela Sirigu, where I investigated the motion-trajectory prediction ability in man.
Visiting Professor at Carnegie Mellon University (Piittsburgh, USA), with a Fulbright scholarship and an Outgoing International Research Fellowship by the European Union, in collaboration with Marlene Behrman, Sarah Shomstein and Lars Strother, where I investigated spatial attention movement speed modulation by objects' size in relation to Fitts' Law and the effect of prismatic adaptation on neuronal adaptation in normal subjects and neglect patients (through fMRI).
Associate Professor in Neuropsychology and Cognitive Neuroscience at the Dept. of Psychology, University of Torino, Italy
- Research collaborations: Annamaria Berti, Katiuscia Sacco, Lorenzo Pia, Raffaella Ricci, Angela Sirigu, J-R Duhamel, Marlene Behrmann, Sarah Shomstein, Lars Strother, Pietro Sarasso, Irene Ronga
I am Dr. Mojtaba Mafi M.D., Medical Doctor/ Physician, graduated from Tehran university, School of Medicine with honor. I studied in neurosurgery ward and graduated with A score with thesis on Meningioma Brain Tumor during 6 years. With continuing my practice with special consideration on psychosomatic disorders, I completed many post graduate courses on health psychology, addiction medicine, sexual disorders therapy successfully. I passed many post graduate courses in Neuro, approved by Medical sciences university. As well, I have been passed post graduate courses on Nutrition, Gastroenterology and hepatology, Obesity treatment and diabetes approved by Tehran University of Medical sciences. I successfully passed more than 10 programs with certificates and membership in Iranian Association of Gastroenterology and Hepatology.
- I am working clinically on patients with Brain Tumor and publishing my results on these topics: 1. Recurrent Meningioma 2. Trigeminal neuralgia 3. Radiation induced meningioma 4. Behavioral change in Brain Tumors 5. DVT prevalence and management among patients with meningioma And some others.