Renewable Energy 2022
Renewable Energy Conversion Storage, Alternative Fuel Technologies and Environmental Science
LexisConferencesmeeting.com would like to extend our warmest invitation to you to participate in the International Conference on Environmental Science and Renewable Energy It is going to be held on April 22-23, 2022 in Chicago, Illinois, USA is dedicated to advancing future energy solutions for the region. Renewable Energy 2022 promises to bring together the complete energy value chain in one unique meeting place and is the perfect platform for Researchers, Academics, power producers, and utility companies; clean-tech providers, service companies, and engineering contractors to foster secure, integrated energy companies, technology providers and entrepreneurs to affordable and low-carbon energy mix across the globe.
Be a part of Renewable Energy 2022 new meeting point for discussing debate and embracing future energy scenarios and solutions.
With an emphasis on technology innovation; supply and demand dynamics; evolving partnerships; people and talent and governance and influence, Renewable Energy 2022 will set the agenda for the environmental sciences and Energy industry for decades to come.
Details of Renewable Energy Conference 2022 :
|Renewable Energy 2022||
|April 22-23, 2022|
Important and Scope:
Today’s challenge is to inspire the ecology community through the interchange of data and sharing of best practices during a global-scale context and toward advances for a low-carbon future. The aim of this conference is to market environmentally safe and economically sustainable renewable energy, to make a theoretical base of the use and implementation of renewable energy sources.
Ma rket Analysis:
The global renewable energy market was valued at $928.0 Billion in 2017 and is predicted to succeed in $1,512.3 Billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of 6.1% from 2018 to 2025. Renewable energy technologies convert the energy from different natural sources like sun, tides, wind, et al., into usable forms like electricity.
The global renewable energy market is anticipated to grow significantly during the forecast period due to increased emissions of greenhouse gases (GHGs), particularly CO2 thanks to the utilization of fossil fuels for the generation of energy. However, generating energy from renewable sources it requires more investment. Furthermore, within the Middle East, fossil fuels are majorly wont to generate energy due to their cost-effective nature as compared to other regions. This hampers the growth of the market. On the contrary, continuous advancement in technologies and increased government funding in the renewable energy sector supply lucrative growth opportunities during the assessment period. The renewable energy market size is increasing thanks to the rising stringent government regulations regarding global climate change within the developed and developing economies.
During this forecast period, Asia-Pacific is predicted to grow at the fastest rate. Owing to an increase in demand for energy thanks to rising industrialization in developing countries like China, and India. The presence of those countries boosts the renewable energy market due to factors like rising in population, rapid industrialization alongside favorable policies for the renewable energy sector. Based on end-use, the renewable energy market is classified into residential, commercial, industrial, and others. The industrial segment is expected to account for the highest market share.
Key Benefits for Renewable Energy Market:
• The report provides an in-depth analysis of the forecast alongside the present and future renewable energy market trends.
• This report highlights the key drivers, opportunities, and restraints of the market alongside the impact analyses within the forecast period.
• This forecast of the renewable energy market is studied from 2018 to 2025.
• Porter’s five forces analysis helps analyze the potential of the buyers & suppliers and therefore the competitive scenario of the renewable energy industry for strategy building.
• The qualitative data during this report aims at market dynamics, trends, and developments.
• The renewable energy market size is provided in terms of volume also as revenue.
• An extensive analysis of varied regions provides insights that are expected to permit companies to strategically plan their business moves.
• The profiles of key players alongside their key strategic developments are enlisted within the report.
Call for Submissions
Abstracts will be reviewed by the Abstract Review Board (ARB) of the conference
- Renewable Energy
- Sources of Energy
- Sustainable Energy and Development
- Green Energy and Economy
- Energy Storage and Conservation
- Distributed Renewable Energy system
- Smart Grids
- Solar Wind energy technologies
- Environmental Engineering Protection
- Climate Change
- Geothermal Energy
- Global Warming
- Environmental Impact Assessment