Call for Submissions
Abstracts will be reviewed by the Abstract Review Board (ARB) of the conference
- Material Science and Engineering
- Nano Materials and Nano Technology
- Polymer Science and Polymer Engineering
- Materials Chemistry and Materials Informatics
- Building Materials and Construction Technology
- Energy Materials and Sustainable Technologies
- Smart Materials and Structures
- Mining and Metallurgy
- Electric, Magnetic and Optic Materials
- Ceramics and Glasses
- Bio Materials
- Graphene and 3D Printing
- Recycling Materials
Ramesh K Agarwal was the chair of the Aerospace Engineering Department at Wichita State University and the Executive Director of National Institute for Aviation Research. He worked as faculty at Washington University. Agarwal worked in various scientific and managerial positions at McDonnell Douglas Research Laboratories in St. Louis. He became the Program Director and McDonnell Douglas Fellow in 1990. He worked as a NRC Research Associate at NASA Ames Research Center and as a Principal Research Engineer at Rao and Associates in Palo Alto, California.
Over a period of 35 years, Professor Agarwal has worked in Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), Computational Magnetohydrodynamics (MHD) and Electromagnetics, Computational Aeroacoustics, Multidisciplinary Design and Optimization, Rarefied Gas Dynamics and Hypersonic Flows, Bio-Fluid Dynamics, and Flow and Flight Control. More recently, he has devoted some of his efforts in nanotechnology and renewable energy systems - in particular wind, solar and biomass.
He is the author and coauthor of over 500 publications and serves on the editorial board of more than 20 journals. He has given many plenary, keynote and invited lectures at various national and international conferences worldwide. Professor Agarwal continues to serve on many professional, government, and industrial advisory committees. He is a Fellow of eighteen societies. He has received many honors and awards for his research contributions.
- Ground effect aerodynamics, flow control, rarefied gas dynamics and hypersonic flow, bio-fluid dynamics, wind energy, energy efficiency of buildings, chemical looping combustion and geological carbon sequestration
Alireza Heidari, Ph.D., D.Sc. is a Full Professor and Academic Tenure of Chemistry at California South University (CSU), USA. he has double postdocs in Project Management, Oncology, Human Cancer Tissues and Synchrotron Radiation from Monash University, Australia. He has participated at more than two hundreds reputed international conferences, seminars, congresses, symposiums and forums around the world as yet. Also, he possesses many published articles in Science Citation Index (SCI)/International Scientific Indexing (ISI) Journals. he has authored more than twenty books and book chapters in different fields of Chemistry. Syne, he has been awarded more than seven hundreds reputed international awards, prizes, scholarships and honors.
- Biophysical Chemistry,Biomolecular Spectroscopy,Quantum Chemistry,Nanochemistry,Modern Electronic Structure Computations,Theoretical Chemistry, Mathematical Chemistry,Computational Chemistry,Vibrational Spectroscopy,Molecular Modelling,Ab initio & Density Functional Methods, Molecular Structure,Biochemistry,Molecular Simulation,Pharmaceutical Chemistry,Medicinal Chemistry,Oncology,Synchrotron Radiation,LASER,Anti–Cancer Nano Drugs,Nano Drugs Delivery,ATR–FTIRSpectroscopy,Raman Spectroscopy,Intelligent Molecules,Molecular Dynamics,Biosensors,Biomarkers,Molecular Diagnostics,Numerical Chemistry,Nucleic Acids,DNA/RNA Monitoring,DNA/RNA Hypermethylation,Human Cancer Tissues,Human Cancer Cells,Tumors,Cancer Tissues,Cancer Cells.
Leszek Adam Dobrzanski is a Full time Professor of Materials Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering,Nanotechnology, Medical and Dental Engineering in the Silesian University of Technology in Gliwice, Poland and a Supervisory Board Chairman, Project Manager and Principal Investigator in the Medical and Dental Engineering Centre for Research, Design and Production ASKLEPIOS Ltd in Gliwice, Poland. He is a Doctor Honoris Causa of the Universities in Bulgaria, Hungary and Ukraine. He is a Fellow of the Materials Science Committee of the Polish Academy of Sciences PAS and the President of the Metallic Materials Section of this Committee. He is a Vice President and a Fellow of the Academy of Engineers in Poland. He is a foreign Fellow of the Ukrainian Academy of Engineering Sciences and the Slovak Academy of Engineering Sciences. He is the President of the World Academy of Materials and Manufacturing Engineering, and a President of the International Association of Computational Materials Science and Surface Engineering. He is the Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Achievements in Materials and Manufacturing Engineering, Archives of Materials Science and Engineering and Open Access Library.
- Materials science and Materials engineering, design and operation of machines, organisation and management, within the specialisation: metal and non-metal engineering materials (metals, polymers, ceramics, and composites) including raw materials, functional materials, photovoltaics and materials for renewable energy, metal and ceramic tool materials, light metals alloys, biomedical and dental engineering and materials, nanotechnology and nanostructural materials, gradient technologies and materials, fundamentals of production engineering, engineering materials manufacturing and processing technologies, plastic forming, thermal and thermomechanical treatment of metal alloys, powder metallurgy, surface engineering, including PVD and CVD coatings, as well as laser alloying and remelting, automation and robotisation of engineering materials processing, investigation methodology of structure and properties of engineering materials, materials design methodology, computational materials science, computer assistance
Ali CHEKNANE has more than 20 years graduate and post-graduate teaching experience at the university as temporary, associated and permanent position. He is a full-Professor at the Amar Telidji University of Laghouat-ALGERIA and Phd in physics. He is a senior member at the International Academy of Science and Engineering for Development (IASED): http://www.iased.net/ and has published many papers in various journals and conference proceedings on renewable energy subjects. He served as an editorial board for several journals and committee member for international conferences. He has supervised 17 Ph.D students (11 thesis have been defended), 14 post-graduation memories (Magister) and more than 40 graduation memories (Engineer and Technician) in electrical engineering and computing.He had an incentive award from “Centre de Développement des Énergies Renouvelables- CDER” and an award for the best publication in physics in Algeria from the ANDRU agency in 2008. He is the head of the research team: “Photovoltaic Systems & Devices” and reviewer in many Journals as: Solar Energy, Conversion Energy and Management Journal, Electronics Journal, International Journal of Engineering Innovations and Research, Measurement, International Journal of Electronics, Energy and Buildings and Journal of Applied Electrochemistry. He was the President of the Scientific Committee at the Electrical Engineering Department- Amar Telidji University of Laghouat for two years, Vice Dean of Research and Post-graduation at the Faculty of Sciences and Engineering. University of Laghouat for two years and President of an Association of Renewable Energy and Sustainable Development. Laghouat. ALGERIA. He is the dean of the Faculty of Technology at Amar Telidji University of Laghouat- ALGERIA.
- Renewable Energy,Buildings, electrical, electronics engineering and Computing, Applied Electrochemistry