Call for Submissions
Abstracts will be reviewed by the Abstract Review Board (ARB) of the conference
- Pharmaceutical Formulations - Challenges and Innovations
- Advanced Drug Delivery systems
- Drug Design and Drug Formulation
- Peptides and Protein Drug Delivery
- Nano technology in Drug Delivery
- Biomarkers and Biosimilars
- Pharmacovigilance and Drug Safety
- Pharmaceutical IPR and Regulatory Affairs
- Pharmaceutical Marketing
- Pharmaceutical Research and Development
- Formulations Technologies
- Smart Drug Delivery Technology
- Nucleic acid Based Drug Delivery
- Anti-cancer Drug Delivery agents
- Advances in Biotherapeutics-Drug Discovery and Development
- Novel Drug Delivery Systems
- Clinical research and Clinical trials
- Pharmaceutical Analysis and Quality Assurance
- Nano Particles in Drug Delivery
- Current Radio pharmaceuticals
He has completed his Ph.D from Delhi University and postdoctoral studies from Temple University, Philadelphia, He has been Professor of Biochemistry at M. S. University of Baroda, Director of PERD Center, and Project Director for NIPER.
- His area of research is Cell and Molecular Biology as applied to Health and Pharmaceutical Sciences. He has more than 170 research publications in reputed journals. He has more than 5900 citations; cumulative Impact Factor: 280; h-Index: 39; i10-Index: 82.
Dr. Kaliappanadar Nellaiappan has more than 25 years of experience in the development of new drugs and therapeutic agents. He has led various teams to develop more than 100 dosage formulations throughout his career and continues to head a product developm
- He has also been involved in developing novel drug delivery systems for both hydrophobic and hydrophilic molecules, including peptides, and polymer-based oral nanoparticles. He has seven approved patents, several patent applications pending, and more than 50 publications to his name. Dr. Nellaiappan received Royal Society bursary award from Oxford University.
She has completed her Ph.D from Uludag University, Turkey. Her thesis received “2017 Uludag University the best Ph.D thesis in Institute of Health science” and “Higher Education Institution 2018 Outstanding Achievement Health Sciences Individual Award”.
- She has published more than 25 papers in reputed journals and presented more than 40 papers in international conferences. She also received different scientific awards from different international conferences. Her research interests focus on cancer, drug resistance mechanisms, nanoparticle based drug delivery systems, cell death types and pathways and combine treatment strategies in cancer.
Saad Alshahrani has completed his Ph.D at 2015 from the college of pharmacy at the University of Mississippi in USA. He is the head department of pharmaceutics in college of pharmacy, Prince Sattam bin Abdulaziz University, KSA. Dr. Alshahrani is a licens
- His current research focuses in nanotechnology and advance drug delivery. He participated in several conferences as a speaker and published several research articles.
Dr Sandhya S has completed her Ph.D at the age of 40 years from Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh and is the recepeint of two prestigious awards Dr APJ Abdul Kalam best scientist award by Bose Science Society, TNSRO, Tamil Nadu and 5th
- She is an approved Ph.D guide under KUHS and has evaluated several Ph.D thesis of research scholars. She has guided several UG and PG projects. She has published more than 112 papers in national as well as internationally reputed journals. She is serving as the editorial board member of Hygeia-Journal Drugs and Medicine, Indian Journal of Natural Science and International journal of innovative research. She has reviewed several papers and is in the review committee of reputed journals like Journal of Chinese integrative medicine, Journal of Medicinal Plant research, Journal of Herbs, Spices and Medicinal Plants, BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine etc.
Guangqing Xiao has completed his Ph.D from Boston University and postdoctoral studies from University of California at San Francisco, School of Pharmacy. He is the director of DMPK at Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- He has published more than 25 papers in reputed journals and repute. A highly motivated, well-organized, and technically proficient scientist with over fifteen year’s experience in drug discovery and development. Experience in ADME, DDI, PK/PD modeling using Phoenix & SimCYP, human PK & dose projection for both small molecules and biologics. Ph.D. in Biochemistry & Cell Biology, and Postdoctoral training in drug transporters.
Dr. Ötvös is Senior Scientist at NanGenex Inc. He graduated as chemist and completed his PhD in environmental sciences at the University of Szeged. Before joining NanGenex Inc,
- He held research fellow position at the Chemical Research Center of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences. He is co-author of 13 research papers and presented his work at numerous international conferences.