Call for Submissions
Abstracts will be reviewed by the Abstract Review Board (ARB) of the conference
- Keloids and Psoriasis
- Skin Cancer and Skin Malignancy Therapy
- Tele dermatology and Telemedicine
- Trichology and Hair transplantation
- Rhinoplasty and Dermatoplasty
- Eczema, Rosacea and Vitiligo
- Dermato-Venereology and Dermoscopy
- Dermatological Fungal Infections
- Mohs surgery and Melasma
- Melanoma and Pigment Disorders
- Clinical Dermatology and Dermatopathology
- Cosmetics and Skincare
- Laser technology in Dermatology
- Immunodermatology and Aesthetic Dermatology
- Facial Analysis and Rejuvenation
- Plastic and Reconstructive surgery
- Photodermatology and Phototherapy
- Drugs,Therapies and their Side Effects
- Nanotechnology in Dermatology and Cosmetology
- Pediatric Plastic Surgery
- Current Research in Dermatology and Plastic Surgery
- Veterinary Dermatology
- Traditional Herbal Dermatology
- Nutrition Related Skin Problems
- Bacterial and Fungal Skin Infections
- Case Reports in Dermatology Practice
Daniel de Rossi Fattaccioli is the member of the American Academy of dermatology, International Society of Peeling ISP, Argentina Dermatology Society, Cilad Coligeo Iberolatino Mericano of Dermatology, Peruvian Society of Dermatology. He is the Principal Professor of Dermatology National University of Tacna “Jorge basadre Grossman” and particular university of Tacna. Ex-President of Peruvian Society of Dermatology.
René Serbon is an international skin expert. She started her education focusing on businessstudies in marketing and then moved to aesthetics. She began studying in New Zealand andcompleted training in Beauty Therapy, which is called Aesthetics in Canada and the US. She alsocompleted training in Electrolysis through the New Zealand Institute of Electrolysis and BeautyTherapy. Serbon sat for international exams and is a Diplomat of CIBTAC and CIDESCO. Shecompleted post-graduate training in Laser, IPL, and the Pastiche Method of Advanced SkinAnalysis, for which she was recognized as an honoree as a Pastiche recognized educator. Shealso serves on the board of education for the International Association For AppliedCorneotherapy.
Dr. Gallagher is an internationally recognized medical/health care researcher, conference presenter and editor of Current Trends in Clinical and Medical Sciences. His nine publications/presentations in 2019 included a speech on real-world observational (RWO) studies enabled by artificial intelligence and other next generation technologies at a medical congress in Prague (where he also co-chaired a major session). His presentation at another major European medical congress (in Munich, 2018) was selected by OncLive from more than 200 total for distribution worldwide. He is a mathematician, doctorate-level clinical psychologist and former director of a University of Virginia Medical School research consortium.
Dr. Osorio is an innovative businessman with a distinct entrepreneurial mindset concentrated in adding value on the areas of Biotechnology (mRNA), Reprogramming & Regenerative Medicine for translational use in humans and a variety of clinical applications aimed for both the private and the public health sectors. He is the CEO of RegenerAge Clinic and RegenerAge Life Initiatives. VP and Clinical Developer for Bioquark,Inc. President at Dr. Jois® an anti-aging, beauty and cosmetic products endorsement company. VP and Chairman of the WAMS Americas Division. Earned MD degree at Westhill University. Diplomate in aesthetic medicine (UAG), Advance Fellow by the ABAARM, visiting scholar at UNC at Chapel Hill in Dermatology. Fellow in Stem Cell Medicine by the A4M and USF, Business Diplomate at ECA, enrolled Master on Health Sciences at Victoria University. Has appeared on several occasions on International media, some of his latest broadcast appearances are CNN español, TV Azteca, Excelsior Newspaper, Medicable, PharmaBoard Room,and Podcasts among others.
- Cell Regeneration