Call for Submissions
Abstracts will be reviewed by the Abstract Review Board (ARB) of the conference
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Cardiovascular Medicine
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Cardiovascular Nursing
- Cardiovascular Surgeries
- Cardiovascular Alternative Medicine
- Cardiovascular Industries Market Research
- Cardiac Devices
- Cardiologists Training and Education
- Clinical Trials in Cardiology
- Cardiovascular Pathology
- Cardiology and Electrophysiology
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Cardiac Imaging
- Cardiovascular development
- Interventional Cardiology
- Cardiovascular Disease, Risk factors and Nutrition
- Heart Failure and Cardiomyopathies
- Cardiac Regeneration
Prof. Josef Veselka, MD, PhD attended medical school at Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic and graduated in 1989. He is a chief of Department of Cardiology in Motol University Hospital, which is a largest Czech hospital. His main area of expertise and interest are cardiomyopathies and interventional cardiology, and he is one of the pioneers in the field of structural and coronary interventions. He has published more than 300 scientific papers, edited 6 monographs and textbooks, and is a member of several editorial boards of medical journals.
- His main area of expertise and interest are cardiomyopathies and interventional cardiology, and he is one of the pioneers in the field of structural and coronary interventions.
Prof. Avraham Lorber has earned his MD degree at the Tel Aviv University and his post graduate studies in Paediatric Cardiology in London. He completed his boards in Paediatrics, Cardiology and Paediatric Cardiology and served as Head of Congenital Heart Disease at the Rambam Medical Center and Prof. In Cardiology, the Faculty of Medicine – Technion. He is the president of PI-Harvest, Israel which is a R&D company for innovative medical technologies He has published more than 150 papers in peer-review journals in Congenital and Structural Pediatric and GUCH patients and was involved in clinical and basic research for genetic lethal arrhythmias.
- • Trans-catheter closure of the Atrial Septal Defect in elderly patients; a rewarding controversy. • Trans-catheter closure of the Patent Foramen Ovale to prevent recurrent CVA/TIA in patients with "cryptogenic stroke". • Hemodynamic variations after trans-catheter closure of atrial septal defects in various age groups. • Polymorphic Catecholaminergic Ventricular Tachycardia – an Autosomal Recessive Disease: processing of electrocardiographic data. • The familial forms of atrial septal defect and associated congenital phenotypic expressions. • Special innovative and unique achievements; Adaptive solutions for rare cardiovascular conditions
I am a tenured full-time faculty (Associate Professor of Medicine) at The University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB). As a primary investigator in the Division of Cardiovascular Disease at UAB, I supervise basic and translational research activities of multiple trainee scientists at all levels, this includes postdoctoral Fellows, graduate, undergraduate, and medical students. The overall research theme of my lab is to understand the proteins and signaling pathways that regulate cardiac function and dysfunction. The findings from these investigations are expected to develop novel approaches, diagnostics and therapies to improve the prevention and treatment of HF and other cardiovascular complications. My research program is supported by research grants from the NIH and AHA. I am very active
- Cell Signaling Interventional Cardiology Cardiac Imaging Echocardiography Heart Failure Phosphorylation Cardiology Myocardial Infarction Cardiac Function Signaling
Dr Maxima Mendez Castillo, internist cardiologist, Master in lipids, graduated from the Autonomous University of Santo Domingo (UASD) in the Dominican Republic, as well as training in critical post-surgical cardiovascular care and coronary care at the National Institute of Cardiology Ignacio Chavez in Mexico. Currently assistant physician of the non-invasive cardiology department of the cardiovascular center Cedimat in the Dominican Republic. Has participated in multiple national and international conferences, as well as several courses and symposiums on cardiovascular medical updating and a diploma in strategic health management.